Fire Shaman Fire Shaman

Didn't make much sense.

Random, not funny random though. Why owuld the fire spread on rocks....I mean i have a good imagination but fire spreading over rocks? And that did the turtle have to do anything?

Splash Attack Splash Attack

LOL hillarious

Pretty much sums up poekmon, stupid . I liked the dialogue it was hella funny.

Rebecca Rebecca

I love it!

Wow dude i watched it and my mind was blown. I had to show it to everyone I know. It was just so random. I have never seen anyhting that confused me more but made me laugh so hard. Yo this needs to win an Oscar or at least a Emmy. Dude how did you come up with the awsom story line i mean.....Damn. Keep up the good work this sh*t was f*ckin crazy.

Pablo Nieto episode1 Pablo Nieto episode1

Front page???

What the hell? The story is horrible. Yeah hitting a car on a motorcycle doesn't make you bounce 50 fett into the air. This might be good for a saturday morning cartoon but i've seen power rangers with more plot then this. Animation is ok and sounds is alright but come on. Also i think warner brothers might have somehting to say about your character design.....MArvin....the....Martian..No me guesta

Minushi - Chapter 2 Minushi - Chapter 2

Nothing special

The characters suck one is a fa tkid, and the othe rone is just a chick. This series would be good on the WB mornig lineup on saturdays. The robot jumped at the fat kid and missed.....no guns...yawn. Animation was alright but the characters and overall goofy feel of this turned me off.

VG Moments 1 VG Moments 1

Be original

Ever watch Dave Chappele show? I do. He did a skit where he was playing a cancer kid or something on ps2. He rubbed it in the kids face, the kid got sick and dave chappele won. Too close for me to find this to be original. Otherwise everyhting else was on par.

Famicom-Kid responds:

I have never seen that

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Not very good.

Wow i have read the reviews of other people and found that anyone who likes this movie is pretending to be an open minded person. I agree close minded people wouldn;t find this entertaining but just cause you;re open minded doesn;t mean you have to agree that this is artsy and original and deserves to be praised. I didn;t like this film for a number of reasons. It wasn't funny, dark funny that is, it was stupid funny. In 7th grade i used to do jokes about spoons and thought that was funny. This is a guy obsessing about spoons. This sounds like a skit that belongs on SNL or MAD TV. Sorry but this is in no way original. The only thing that makes this stand out is the animation. It adds a dark feel to a SNL story line which doesn;t combine into art. If you would like to go into the details about the concept of this I would be more then happy to be educated, maybe there is something i am missing.

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

Touching and inovative

I liked it a lot,however this has been submitted already like a while ago (3 months), or maybe i saw it on some other site....i;m pretty sure it was on NG.

The Thinking Impaired ep2 The Thinking Impaired ep2

Pretty entertaining

I was wonderin how much did coke a cola pay you to blatantly advertise them in your flashes? I liked the movie but come on I am sick and tired of advertising on the net.